Monday, March 30, 2009

Cookie Dough or Dirt? Hmm?

Last Wednesday I finally made Jeff the cookies he'd been begging for. After I got it all mixed Alex was getting tired of not being able to see what was going on. So I placed him on the counter between the bowl and the pan will I scooped the cookie dough onto the pan. He grabbed a spoon and decided to help himself.


"I caught you!"

Then on Friday, I decided to get some Vitamin D while the sun was still out. I got out my rake and was cleaning up the leaves around my plants, and Alex wanted to help, again! He sat right down in the dirt where I had already raked, and dug right in. After he tried eating the dirt though, he stood back up and went to find something else to do.


"Mmm, dirt."

1 comment:

Jer and Myaela said...

Hey Kelli! I'm glad I finally found you in the blogosphere! ;) (hehe, like my made up word?)