Thursday, May 7, 2009

Toilet Paper and Hair Cuts

Last week, I left the bathroom door open. Which with a little one usually means trouble. There are child locks on the drawers and cabinet. And Jeff and I have gotten into the habit of putting the toilet seat all the way down. But I forgot about the toilet paper. After being distracted for a few minutes, I realized that it was really quiet. And this is what I found. I was getting tired of Alex's bed head, so I decided to give him a buzz cut. I've been wanting to do something different with my hair too. On a whim I cut my own bangs. I haven't had bangs like this in a long time. Jeff thinks I look like I'm 16 years old! But I like it. Some of my friends think I resemble Uma Thurman. I dunno about that. But I'll take it as a compliment. It kinda makes me want to dye my hair more blondish. Hmm, I'll have to think about it.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

love the toilet paper - I remember those days!!! LOVE the hair, you look great!

Mina said...

The toilet paper is a classic...I guess I get to look forward to that. It's just a matter of time! Cute pics!